1PUCK LP is a groundbreaking recessed luminaire for flush installation indoor or outdoor into floors, decks, walls, soffits, or ceilings of wood or any drillable material. 1PUCK LP boasts the smallest aperture size on the market of only 3/8-inch (10mm), and the smallest fixture diameter on the market (1.2-inch). Patent Pending.
Despite its tiny size, 1PUCK LP is powerful enough to up-light a single-story wall, yet so small as to virtually disappear into your deck or floor. Also ideal as recessed soffit lighting, for wood soffits. At a mere 12mm thick (0.47"), and a fixture diameter smaller than an American half-dollar (1.18" (30mm)), 1PUCK LP is tiny and unobtrusive, and can be placed virtually anywhere. Fixture comprised of solid, milled anodized marine-grade aluminum, ideal for beachside or marine applications.
1PUCK LP has been engineered to be fool-proof to specify, easy to install, and offer rock-solid performance. Instead of confusing LED drivers, which require you to know current, voltage, parallel/serial wiring schemes, and capacity per driver, 1PUCK LP has been designed to work - flicker-free - on standard, readily-available 12 volt DC (constant voltage) power sources - from professional, resort-grade transformers, to discarded electronic waste, such as 12volt cellphone chargers, external harddrive power supplies, old laptop power bricks, and more - a simple, easy way to reduce the impact of electronic waste. Consult your LEED professional on how 1PUCK LP can increase your LEED rating.
Retail price: $125 USD + S/H - Ships worldwide. Delivery time may range between 1 and 8 weeks.
Compatible with THUMBTACK LP and BOLLARD LP installations
LED Power consumption: 1 watt at 83 milliamps (0.083 amp)
MINIMIS 61° PMMA lens is optically superior to glass.
Available LED color temperatures (may vary due to LED binning process):
- Pure white (5800-6300 Kelvin) CRI >80 (Ra)
- Warm white (2800-3200 Kelvin) CRI >80 (Ra)
Light effect can vary, depending upon color of surface, distance from surface, and ambient lighting. When turned off, lens/diode may appear yellow.
IP Rating: IP 67. The MINIMIS patent-pending design features a fully-integrated LED+lens module that is resistant to full water immersion and temperatures beyond 0ºF (-17ºC), however, our LP-series luminaires are not approved for installation in ponds, fountains, pools, or any body of water - occupied or unoccupied. Not IP 68 rated. Not UL Listed.
Not included: 12 volt DC constant voltage power source, landscape wiring, terminals blocks, etc. not included. Consider our complete LP-Series Power KIt here.
Each luminaire carries a 3-year limited warranty. Luminaire is not warrantied if operated on 12 volt AC, or on constant-current LED drivers, or on dimmers.
While not "Energy Star Certified", our LP line of products conforms to ALL Energy Star qualification requirements for "light-emitting diode (LED) Lighting":
- Brightness is equal to or greater than existing lighting technologies (incandescent or fluorescent) and light is well distributed over the area lighted by the fixture.
- Light output remains constant over time, only decreasing towards the end of the rated lifetime (at least 35,000 hours or 12 years based on use of 8 hours per day).
- Excellent color quality. The shade of white light appears clear and consistent over time.
- Efficiency is as good as or better than fluorescent lighting.
- Light comes on instantly when turned on.
- No off-state power draw. The fixture does not use power when it is turned off, with the exception of external controls, whose power should not exceed 0.5 watts in the off state.
3D SketchUp models available for download.
Photometry files can be found here.