1PUCK LP is a groundbreaking recessed luminaire for flush installation indoor or outdoor into floors, decks, walls, soffits, or ceilings of wood or any drillable material. 1PUCK LP boasts the smallest aperture size on the market of only 3/8-inch (10mm), and a diminutive fixture diameter (1.2-inch or 30mm). Patent Pending.
Despite its tiny size, 1PUCK LP is powerful enough to up-light a single-story wall, yet so small as to virtually disappear. Also ideal as recessed soffit lighting, for wood soffits. At a mere 12mm thick (0.47"), and a diameter smaller than an American half-dollar, 1PUCK LP is tiny and unobtrusive, and can be placed virtually anywhere. Fixture comprised of solid, milled anodized marine-grade aluminum, ideal for beachside or marine applications.
|Illuminating a balustrade. Click for more images.||Recessed in wood deck. Click for more images.|
Natively 12-volt DC, DOT LP does not require expensive, proprietary, fragile "LED Drivers" that come with frustrating requirements, such as constant-current operation, or confusing serial wiring schemes. Instead, DOT LP simply requires standard, voltage-driven (constant-voltage) 12-volt DC power, and simple parallel wiring scheme - the safest and most stable wiring method available. DOT LP can be powered by a 110v/277v to 12vDC transformer in our optional IP 67 LP-Series Power Kit.
Consult your LEED professional on how 1PUCK LP can increase your LEED rating.
|Recessed in wood deck. Click for more images.||Smaller than an American Half Dollar. Click for more images.|
Interoperable with THUMBTACK LP, QUANTUM LP, and DOT LP.
LED Power consumption: 1 watt at 83 milliamps (0.083 amp)
Retail price: $125 USD + S/H - Ships worldwide. Delivery time may range between 1 and 8 weeks.
|Demonstration as wall-grazing. Click for more images.||Solid, precision-milled marine-grade anodized aluminum. Click for more images.|
MINIMIS 61° precision-crafted lens is optically superior to glass.
Available LED color temperatures:
- Pure white (4800 Kelvin≈) CRI >80 (Ra) +/- 100º Kelvin)
- Warm white (3000 Kelvin≈) CRI >80 (Ra) +/- 75º Kelvin)
Light effect can vary, depending upon color of surface, distance from surface, and ambient lighting. When turned off, lens/diode may appear yellow.
IP Rating: IP 67. The MINIMIS patent-pending design features a fully-integrated LED+lens module that is resistant to full water immersion and temperatures beyond 0ºF (-17ºC), however, our LP-series luminaires are not approved for IP 68 (installation in ponds, fountains, pools, or any body of water - occupied or unoccupied).
|Demonstrated as up-lighting wall grazing. Click for more images.||Solid, precision-milled marine-grade anodized aluminum. Click for more images.|
This fixture is not UL Listed but conforms to UL requirements for extra-low voltage luminaires. Contact us for more information
Not included: 12 volt DC constant voltage power source, cable, terminals blocks, etc. not included. Consider our complete LP-Series Power Kit here.
While not "Energy Star Certified", our LP line of products conforms to ALL Energy Star qualification requirements for "light-emitting diode (LED) Lighting":
- Brightness is equal to or greater than existing lighting technologies (incandescent or fluorescent) and light is well distributed over the area lighted by the fixture.
- Light output remains constant over time, only decreasing towards the end of the rated lifetime (at least 35,000 hours or 12 years based on use of 8 hours per day).
- Excellent color quality. The shade of white light appears clear and consistent over time.
- Efficiency is as good as or better than fluorescent lighting.
- Light comes on instantly when turned on.
- No off-state power draw. The fixture does not use power when it is turned off, with the exception of external controls, whose power should not exceed 0.5 watts in the off state.
|Video: 1PUCK LP in block of ice and thawing with hot water- under power.||Completely watertight for harsh IP 67 conditions. Click for more images.|
3D SketchUp models available for download.
Photometry files can be found here.